Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind engagement ring?
The diamond trade has been a nefarious one since it was founded. (We all know the story about blood diamonds but it goes even deeper than that if you do a little research) That being said, we’re hoping we can inspire people to find some better (and cheaper) alternatives.
by Sarah Han
1. A lovely rainbow moonstone ring that will knot let you down.
2. A statement black pearl ring that looks like a treasure Ariel dug out from the depths of the ocean.
3. A watermelon tourmaline ring featuring what looks like suspended magical particles.
4. A regal gold ring for the person who brings ~24K magic~ into your life.
5. A delicate scarlet ruby ring that looks it belongs in a chest of family heirlooms.
6. An iridescent raw opal ring that’s a little rough around the edges.
7. A three-prong sapphire ring for a subtle pop of the blues.
8. A stylish ruby ring that’s as light as a ~feather~.
9. An ethereal grey moonstone and moissanite ring set that proves two rings are better than one.
10. A clustered peach morganite, pink tourmaline, and moissanite ring that’ll be the talk of the town.
11. A pretty pink and white pearl ring with a look that branches off from the ordinary.
12. A black onyx ring that matches your dark humor and outlook on life.
13. A nature-inspired green turquoise ring that will never leaf you hanging.
14. A sophisticated amethyst ring that won’t play second fiddle to any other ring.
15. A rose quartz and moissanite ring that confirms that four is not a crowd.
16. A dainty opal ring that’ll win over your real heart.
17. Or perhaps, an entire band of hearts?
18. A white topaz and ruby ring that mirrors your happy tears.
19. An open-ended sapphire ring that definitely stands for compromise.
20. A classy marquise-shaped ring that gifts you three pearls of wisdom.
21. A polished amethyst ring for people who dream of having a vault of *purple* bars.
22. A gorgeous opal ring intertwined in ribbons of gold.
23. A graceful basket-set ring that’ll match your pearly whites perfectly.
24. A chunky pyrite ring that’s reflective of a loving relationship.
25. A baby version of #13 for someone who prefers a subtler opal.
26. A v-shaped ring that has all its ducks — I mean, pearls — in a row.
27. A sapphire and sunstone soleil ring that always points in the direction of true, everlasting love.
28. A stacked sapphire ring that looks like a row of miniature baseball diamonds.
29. A rainbow UFO-like ring that’s made up of too many gemstones to list out.
30. A simple rose gold knot ring for people who could care less about the bells (gems) and whistles (minerals).
31. And a copper ring fashioned with colorful garnets that is both budget-friendly and unique.
She lets everyone become aware of what is happening to our beloved planet Earth and its inhabitants. She can take you beyond the space and find out how neighbor planets are doing. Moreover, she would open your eyes to the things what makes the Earth suffer including the living species and allow you to decide what you can do to help save the planet and the future generation.