Do you want to learn another type of exercise?
Exercising plays a huge role in our health. It helps people lose weight and lower the risk of some diseases. Exercising to maintain a healthy weight decreases a person’s risk of developing certain diseases, including type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
I would like to introduce to you another type of exercise. Have you heard about Tibetan exercise? If you haven’t, then watch these videos below.
It is a well-established fact that the longevity of life depends on how we commence our day.
In the event that you don’t know where to begin on your journey to a healthy lifestyle, attempt the Tibetan 5 Rites, which are anything but difficult to do and don’t require much time.
The Five Tibetan Rites
The Five Tibetan Rites is a yoga routine reasonable for individuals of all ages that depend on a custom of activities done by the Tibetan Lamas, accepted to be the foundation of their life span.
It likewise just takes around 20 minutes to do and has been drilled for more than 2500 years.
This routine requires no gear, no sweat and will expand vitality and adaptability.
Inside a month of ordinary practice, you’ll see staggering outcomes.
Finally, remember that the rites ought to be performed in succession, with little time in the middle of every development.
The key is not speed, but instead centre and consistency in your developments.
The First Rite
1. Stand straight with arms extended parallel to the earth.
2. Begin turning your body clockwise, with your left foot driving as you rotate to your right side.
3. To dodge tipsiness, keep in mind two concentration focuses or Dristhi – one in front, the other behind you. Turn to make a beeline and concentrate on these focuses as your body moves.
4. Take full breaths and appreciate the moment.
5. Rest in mountain posture, samasthiti or tadasana, with your eyes shut.
The Second Rite
1.Rest on your back with arms extended close to you and your legs out before you
2.As you breathe out, bring your legs up and towards your centre, making a point to keep them straight.
3. Bring your head towards your chest while doing the above.
4. Make a point to take full breaths all through the activity.
5. Rest when you require, embracing your legs into the chest and shaking side to side to relieve the pain in the back and pelvis.
6. While preparing for the following Rite, unwind in savasana posture.
The Third Rite
1. Close your eyes.
2. Lay on your knees, standing tall. Keep your knees separated at hip’s width.
3. Lay your hands on your lower back or simply hold your buttocks for help
4. Lean your hips forward as you lift your chest upwards, tilting you head back in the process.
5. Release the posture and stand upright.
6. Rest in a child’s posture.
The Fourth Rite
1. Sit with the two feet on the floor, separated at hip’s width.
2. Bring your hands behind you, while your palms stay fixed on the ground and in line with your shoulders.
3. Breathe in and bring your hips up as high as possible, tilting your head back in the process.
4. Breathe out and return.
5. Rest in savasana.
The Fifth Rite
1. Begin in a plank position with your hands and feet separated at shoulder and hip width respectively.
2. Keep your elbows and knees free and loose of any muscular tension.
3. Gradually move into dog position, or adho-mukha svanasana.
4. Come back to your plank and move your hips towards the ground to slide into upward confronting dog position or Urdhvamukhasvanasana.
5. Rest in savasana for whatever length of time that you have to recover.
As you show signs of improvement, start repeating every rite 21 times daily to see the best results.
Here are all of the 5 Tibetan Rites done together:
She lets everyone become aware of what is happening to our beloved planet Earth and its inhabitants. She can take you beyond the space and find out how neighbor planets are doing. Moreover, she would open your eyes to the things what makes the Earth suffer including the living species and allow you to decide what you can do to help save the planet and the future generation.